Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Meatballs in tomato and coconut sauce😋
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatballs in tomato and coconut sauce😋 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatballs in tomato and coconut sauce😋 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatballs in tomato and coconut sauce😋 recipe. To make meatballs in tomato and coconut sauce😋 you only need 18 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatballs in tomato and coconut sauce😋:
- You need 500 g ground beef
- You need 1 egg
- Provide 1 cup breadcrumbs/oats (optional)
- Take 1 table spoon Worscestershire sauce (optional)
- Use 1 clove garlic and a teaspoon of ginger (pounded)
- Provide 1 tablespoon sugar
- You need Herbs (Parsley/Thyme)
- Prepare Teaspoon spices (curry powder/royco/black pepper/ paprika)
- You need 1 onion
- Prepare 1 mixing bowl
- Get Oil
- Prepare For the tomato sauce:
- You need 1 and a half teaspoon of butter/margarine
- Use Teaspoon cornflour
- Provide 2 large tomatoes
- Get 1 cup milk
- Prepare 1 teaspoon (dhana jeera/ cumin seeds, royco)
- Get Dessicated coconut and Coconut milk/cream/powder
Instructions to make Meatballs in tomato and coconut sauce😋:
- Put the all ingedients you need together
- Put the ground beef in your bowl and add the breadcrumbs (I didn't have enough so I added some oats which is actually a healthier option😊)
- Add in the spices, the egg, half a teaspoon of sugar, salt, Worcestershire sauce, some little oil and mix well (I find it better to mix with your hands)
- Once everything is well combined leave to rest… Do not over mix or you'll end up with dry meatballs
- Cut up your onion and put to fry in a pan, add some oil and the rest of the sugar and caramelize the onions… They should be slightly golden brown as in the picture below (this is my own twist coz I love caramelized onions)
- Once ready quickly put the onions in with the mixed minced beef and mix.. (be careful not to burn yourself with the onions but also don't let the onions cool because they will stick together)
- I used a teaspoon to scoop out the beef and roll into balls (choose a size that's appropriate for you.. I prefer bite sized balls)
- Once done cover with cling foil and put in the fridge for about an hour. This helps the meatballs maintain their shape when you fry
- In the pan where you had caramelized your onions, put a little oil and put in the meatballs, fry on the sides for about 7 minutes (keep rotating so they at least look like balls 😂) other people prefer to deep fry, you can do that as well
- When done remove from the pan and set aside
- In the same same pan 😂 I like to maintain the flavours…. Melt the margarine and add the cornflour and mix well till combined, don't overcook it
- Add your tomatoes and dessicated coconut and cook till it makes a thick sauce
- Add your spices and your milk and let simmer for a little bit
- Add in the meatballs and leave to cook till the sauce starts bubbling (of the sauce is too thick add some water in very little portions)
- When done add the coconut milk or your coconut powder mixture and leave to simmer for about 2 minutes
- Note that: the sauce becomes thicker when it cools so while on the heat it should be Abit light
- Serve and garnish with corriander leaves… I served mine with plain rice mixed with some spice
If you find this Meatballs in tomato and coconut sauce😋 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.