Recipe of Ultimate Crockpot beans and smoked turkey
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot beans and smoked turkey recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot beans and smoked turkey recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot beans and smoked turkey recipe. You can cook crockpot beans and smoked turkey using 17 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot beans and smoked turkey:
- Get 3 1/3 cup water or enough to submerge ingredients
- You need 4 can 16 oz northern beans drained & rinse
- Use 1 can 16 oz kidney beans drained & rinse (can also use roman beans)
- Take 1 1/2 cup jennie-o turkey pastrami (cubed)
- You need 1 lb smoked turkey neck or 3 large pieces
- Provide 14 oz can carrots (you can use 1/2 cup fresh, cut in small even sizes)
- Provide 1 stick celery (washed & cut in half)
- Get 1 cup onion, chopped
- Take 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Provide 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- Provide 3 pinch dry oregano
- Use 1/2 tbsp creole seasoning
- You need 1 tsp complete seasoning or your favorite
- You need 1 sazon goya with coriander & annatto (1 envelope)
- You need 1/2 cup ripped pitted black olives cut in halves (optional)
Steps to make Crockpot beans and smoked turkey:
- Place everything in your crockpot. Cook on low for 6 hours. Uncover for the last 2 hours, watching that it does dry too much. I usually just leave overnight. Next time I think I'll add cabbage & chick peas. Serve with white rice, corn bread or baguette.
If you find this Crockpot beans and smoked turkey recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.