Recipe of Favorite Crockpot Meatball Casserole
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Meatball Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Meatball Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot meatball casserole recipe. You can have crockpot meatball casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Meatball Casserole:
- Use 1/2 pints lager or cider
- Provide 1 chicken stock cube
- You need 2 tbsp apple butter
- You need dash worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 40 pork or turkey meatballs
- Take 4 medium potatoes, peeled
- Get 3 apples, peeled and cored
- Provide 1 tsp sugar
- Use to taste salt and pepper
Instructions to make Crockpot Meatball Casserole:
- Put beer/cider in crockpot, add apple-butter, wocestershire sauce and stock cube (dissolved in a little water)
- Fry meatballs in frying pan, you don't want to cook them, just seal them.
- Place meatballs in crockpot.
- Cut potatoes into 1 inch chunks and place in frying pan, brown the outsides, again you don't want to cook them. Place in crockpot.
- Cut apples into chunks and place in frying pan, add 1 teaspoon sugar and toss to coat and brown, add to crockpot.
- Season with salt and pepper, stir through to mix evenly. Set to low for 3-4 hours. Check that meatballs and potatoes are cooked through.
- Serve with crusty bread.
- If you don't have apple-butter, add 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon or ground allspice (to taste) at step 6
If you find this Crockpot Meatball Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.