How to Prepare Perfect Stir Fried Chicken Noodles
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Stir Fried Chicken Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir Fried Chicken Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fried Chicken Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried chicken noodles recipe. To cook stir fried chicken noodles you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir Fried Chicken Noodles:
- Use Chicken Meat (skinless, boneless and cut into pieces)
- Prepare Marinade;
- Provide Light Soy Sauce
- Take Vinegar
- You need Stir Frying;
- Use Garlic (finely chopped)
- Prepare Ginger (finely chopped)
- Get Cooking Oil (for Chicken)
- Use Cooking Oil (for Noodles)
- Provide Red Chilli (cut into match sticks)
- You need Green Chilli (cut into match sticks)
- Get Carrot (cut into match sticks)
- Use Noodles (cooked, strained and ready for use)
- Take Light Soy Sauce (for noodles)
- You need Oyster Sauce (for noodles)
Instructions to make Stir Fried Chicken Noodles:
- Marinade chicken with soy and vinegar for 30 minutes or more.
- When ready, heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil in a wok until hot and fry the garlic and ginger until fragrant (10 seconds). Then add the chicken and cook it until brown all over (5-8 minutes). Remove and set aside.
- Add another 2 Tbsp of cooking oil and fry the vegetables for 2-3 minutes. Then add soy sauce, oyster sauce, noodles and mix well. Then add the chicken and turn off the heat. Mix well and serve.
If you find this Stir Fried Chicken Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.