Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Crock Pot Chicken &amp; Rice
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Chicken & Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Chicken & Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot chicken & rice recipe. You can cook crock pot chicken & rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Chicken & Rice:
- Take 3 can 10.75oz Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (I make my own though) Undiluted
- Use 2 cup Uncooked Instant Rice
- Prepare 1 cup Water
- Provide 1 lb Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts or Tenders
- Provide 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Provide 1/4 tsp Ground Cumin
- Provide 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Take 1/2 cup Diced Celery (optional; I didn't add it)
- Provide 1/2 tsp Garlic (granulated)
Instructions to make Crock Pot Chicken & Rice:
- Spray inside your crock pot with no stick cooking spray!!
- Combine soup, rice and water into the crock pot.
- Season your chicken and add to pot; cover with celery if you're using it.
- Put lid on; cook for 6 to 8 hours on LOW or 3 to 4 hours on HIGH.
- (I recommend stirring occasionally but not necessary)
If you find this Crock Pot Chicken & Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.