Recipe of Speedy Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wholemeal banana bread with jaggery recipe. You can have wholemeal banana bread with jaggery using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery:
- Prepare 2 Cup Whole wheat flour
- You need 3 Medium size ripe banana
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Provide 1/2 Cup Jaggery (crushed into powder)
- Get 3 tbsp olive oil
- Use 1 tsp Vanila Extract
- Provide 1 tsp Cinnomon Powder
- You need 4 tbsp chopped walnut
- Take 3 tbsp raisins
- Provide 1 tsp baking soda
- You need 1/2 Salt
Instructions to make Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery:
- Mix Jaggery and oil and beat it till well mixed
- Add egg and beat well
- Mash Banana into a smooth paste and add it in the mixture
- Add Vanila Extract and Cinnomon Powder and mix well.
- Add flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well
- Add raisins and 3 tbsp walnut into the mixture
- Brush a cake tin with oil and pour the mixture in it
- Sprinkle rest of the walnut on top of it.
- Bake it at 165C for 55-60 min
- Take the tin out and check by inserting a knife. If it comes out clean then, it's done.
- Wait for 5 min, then take the bread out. Allow it to cool on wire rack for about 60 min.
- Slice or cut it the way you want. It can be stored in the fridge for upto a week though I doubt it will last that long 😊
If you find this Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.