Steps to Make Quick Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fudge topped peanut butter pie recipe. To make fudge topped peanut butter pie you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie:
- Use Ready Crust Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6 oz)
- Get Vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix (4 serving size)
- Use Sour cream
- You need Milk
- Provide Reese's peanut butter chips, divided
- Provide Vegetable oil
- You need (12 oz) chocolate fudge topping
Steps to make Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie:
- Wisk together pudding mix, sour cream, and milk in medium bowl; set aside.
- Place 1 1/3 cups peanut butter chips and oil in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds or until smooth. Using hand mixer, gradually add to pudding mixture; spread evenly into crust.
- Spread chocolate fudge topping over pie; cover and refrigerate 3 hours. Prior to serving, place with remaining peanut butter chips.
If you find this Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.