Steps to Make Award-winning Sweet Stuffed Strawberries
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Stuffed Strawberries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Stuffed Strawberries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet stuffed strawberries recipe. You can cook sweet stuffed strawberries using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Stuffed Strawberries:
- Get strawberries, washed
- Use pkg cream cheese, softened at room temp
- You need powdered sugar
- Get vanilla extract
- Use zest of a lemon
Instructions to make Sweet Stuffed Strawberries:
- Cut the tops off the strawberries so they have a flat surface to sit on, then cut almost all the way in half in quarters, but don't cut completely through. Giving them a "tulip" type look
- In a bowl, beat with a mixer the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla
- In a piping bag, or ziplock bag, cut a small hole in the corner after stuffing the cream cheese mixture inside
- Pipe into each strawberry. Top with lemon zest
- My hubby and I had these strawberries with Veuve Clicquot Champagne. This, my hungry friends, is the epitome of a romantic, indulgent dessert. Enjoy ;)
If you find this Sweet Stuffed Strawberries recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.