Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian enchiladas recipe recipe. You can have vegetarian enchiladas recipe using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe:
- Get For filling:
- Prepare 6 mini sweet corns, halved lengthwise
- Provide 6 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese or vegan cheese if required
- Provide 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Provide 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- Provide 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- Take 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- Provide 1/2 large red onion, sliced into thin wedges
- Take 1/2 Juice of a lime
- Prepare For tortillas:
- Provide 6 Gran Luchito Street Taco wraps
- Prepare 1/2 (1 pack) Gran Luchito Refried Beans
- Get For enchilada sauce:
- Take 2 tablespoons Gran Luchito Chipotle Salsa
- Use 1 cup passata
- You need 1 teaspoon Gran Luchito Smoky Chipotle Fajita & Taco Mix
- Get 3/4 cup vegetable stock
- Provide For toppings:
- Get 2 tablespoons Gran Luchito Serrano Green Chillies
- You need 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese or vegan cheese if required
Steps to make Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius, 170 for fan assisted.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan or wok over a medium/high heat. Add the prepared vegetables and lime juice and stir fry until tender.
- Whilst the vegetables are cooking, add all the enchilada sauce ingredients to a saucepan. Stir to combine and bring to a gentle boil then reduce to a simmer, cooking for 5 or so minutes to thicken and reduce the sauce.
- Add half of the cooked sauce to the vegetables and stir to combine. Reserve the remaining sauce to one side.
- Add the Refried Beans to a pan, cooking as per the packet guidelines.
- Divide the Refried Beans evenly between the Street Taco wraps, spreading a thick layer over each.
- Divide the cooked vegetables between the center of the Street Taco wraps, then roll tightly around the filling. Arrange the filled wraps seam side down in a small ovenproof dish, so they are closely packed together.
- Pour over the remaining enchilada sauce and scatter over the remaining cheese.
- Transfer to the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes until piping hot through and the cheese is golden.
- Scatter over the Serrano Green Chillies to serve.
If you find this Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.