How to Prepare Speedy LadyIncognito&#39;s Homestyle Cornbread Dressing
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for LadyIncognito's Homestyle Cornbread Dressing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect LadyIncognito's Homestyle Cornbread Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to LadyIncognito's Homestyle Cornbread Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ladyincognito's homestyle cornbread dressing recipe. You can have ladyincognito's homestyle cornbread dressing using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare LadyIncognito's Homestyle Cornbread Dressing:
- Prepare 5 box Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
- Provide 5 eggs
- Take 1 2/3 cup milk
- Prepare 1 lb Jimmy Dean reduced fat breakfast sausage
- Provide 2 lb ham pieces chopped into bite sized morsels
- Prepare 2 medium onions diced
- Provide 4 stalks of celery diced
- You need 6 garlic cloves diced
- Take 1/2 poblano pepper diced
- Get season with black pepper, lemon pepper, and parsley flakes to taste
- Take paprika (optional) just a pinch for color
- Use 4 cup water
- Get 3 tbsp olive oil
- Provide 2 can chicken broth
- Take 1 13x9 baking pan
- Provide 1 larger baking pan to hold all ingredients.
Instructions to make LadyIncognito's Homestyle Cornbread Dressing:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine first three items and prepare cornbread as directed on box. Pour into a 13"x9" baking pan and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- While the cornbread is baking take the breakfast sausage roll and break into quarters and boil in four cups of water in a medium pot. Let it cool and then chop into bite sized morsels. Reserve the water for later use.
- Saute the remaining ingredients in a skillet with about three tablespoons of olive oil until the onions and celery have turned opaque. Add the diced sausage and saute for another five-ten minutes.
- After the cornbread has cooled down use your hands and crumble it. Place into the second larger baking pan. Add all the sauteed meats and veggies to the pan. Add the chicken broth to the mixture and mix together. Mixture should be slightly moist.
- If it feels to stiff to mix add the reserved water until it is less than a mushy consistency. Smooth it out evenly. Baked covered for about an hour to meld the flavors together.
- Bake for another thirty minutes uncovered to help it completely dry out and get a beautiful golden and crusty top.
If you find this LadyIncognito's Homestyle Cornbread Dressing recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.