Recipe of Favorite Mexican cornbread
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mexican cornbread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican cornbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican cornbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican cornbread recipe. To cook mexican cornbread you need 6 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican cornbread:
- Prepare 3 packages kraft cheese
- Prepare 2 box jiffy cornbread
- Provide 2 lb ground beef
- Provide 1 packages frozen mixed vegetables
- Use 1/2 cup sugar
- Use 1 cayenne pepper
Instructions to make Mexican cornbread:
- preheat the oven to 375
- brown the ground beef. season to taste
- drain the ground beef
- cook the mixed vegetables
- mix in the beef with the vegetables and sugar
- mixed up the cornbread and set to the side
- grease the pan
- pour in half the cornbread mix
- pour in half the ground beef vegetable mix
- add a layer of the cheese
- repeat the mix and cheese instructions one more time
- sprinkle some cayenne pepper on top
- then finally add the last layer of cornbread mix
- place in the oven until cornbread is fully down
- take out of the oven and let cool
- cut, serve, and enjoy
If you find this Mexican cornbread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.