How to Prepare Quick Crock pot beef vegetable soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock pot beef vegetable soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock pot beef vegetable soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot beef vegetable soup recipe. You can have crock pot beef vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot beef vegetable soup:
- Take 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- You need 1 lb beef meat- cut into 1-inch cubes
- Get 2 tsp sea salt
- Take 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Use 1 small yellow onion- diced
- Get 2 gloves garlic- minced
- Prepare 2 carrots- peeled and finely chopped
- Prepare 4 tomatoes- diced
- Get 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- You need 200 ml cooking sour cream
- Take 1 tsp dried oregano
- Provide 1 red pepper- cut into pieces
- Prepare pieces Broccoli- cut into
- Use Chopped fresh parsley- for dressing in the end
Instructions to make Crock pot beef vegetable soup:
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high. Add the beef and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Brown the beef on all sides, disturbing it as little as possible on each side so that it develops nice coloring.
- Once the beef is lightly browned (it won’t be all the way cooked through), remove it to a 6-quart slow cooker.
- To the pan, add the onion. Cook and stir until the onion is beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and let cook 30 seconds.
- To the slow cooker, add the carrots, broccoli, red pepper, diced tomatoes in their juices, tomato sauce, cooking sour cream, oregano and remaining 1 teaspoon salt.
- Cover and cook on low until the beef and vegetables are tender. Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh parsley.
If you find this Crock pot beef vegetable soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.