Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Mini Fruit Pizza
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mini Fruit Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Fruit Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Fruit Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini fruit pizza recipe. To cook mini fruit pizza you need 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Fruit Pizza:
- Use 1 packages (16 oz) Pillsbury Ready To Bake refrigerated sugar cookies (24 cookie
- Use 1 packages (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- You need 3 cup fresh blueberries, sliced strawberries and kiwifruit
Instructions to make Mini Fruit Pizza:
- Bake cookies as directed on package. Cool completely, about 10 minute
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese, limeade concentrate and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- spread each cookie with 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture. Arrange sliced fruit on top of each cookie. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.
If you find this Mini Fruit Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.