Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Fruit Pizza
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fruit Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit pizza recipe. To cook fruit pizza you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fruit Pizza:
- Take Betty crooker sugar cookie mix (prepared)
- Get Cream cheese softened
- Get sugar
- You need Vanilla essence
- Provide pineapple ring
- Take raspberries
- Provide blackberries
- Get pineapple slices out into triangles
- Get freshly sliced kiwi fruit
- Provide fresh sliced Strawberries
Steps to make Fruit Pizza:
- Create a giant cookie of your own shape from the Betty Crocker Sugar cookie mix. l prepared mine on my pizza stone so it ended up being round. Bake as directed on the package and let the cookie cool down before you start to decorate it.
- Blend together the softened cream cheese, vanilla and sugar into a spreadable mixture. Spread this over the entire cookie.
- Decorate with fresh fruit in your own pattern.
- I found it was easier to cut into pizza slices if I left the cookie covered in the fridge overnight.
If you find this Fruit Pizza recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.