Easiest Way to Make Quick Mini Fruit Pizza Bites
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mini Fruit Pizza Bites recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Fruit Pizza Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Fruit Pizza Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini fruit pizza bites recipe. To cook mini fruit pizza bites you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Fruit Pizza Bites:
- Get Oatmeal Digestive cookies
- Get For Cream cheese frosting
- Get sweetened condensed milk
- Prepare butter softened
- You need cream cheese, softened
- Provide powdered sugar
- Use vanilla extract
- You need cinnamon powder
- Take Fresh fruits strawberries slices
- Provide kiwi slices
- Provide pomegranate kernels
Instructions to make Mini Fruit Pizza Bites:
- For the cream cheese frosting beat the cream cheese, milkmaid and butter in a medium bowl using a hand blender, at a medium speed until smooth, for about 2 minutes.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat for 2 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and beat for 1 more minute.
- Frosting the cookies - - Spread the oatmeal digestive cookies on a serving plate
- Spread a thick layer of frosting over each of the cookie.
- Add fresh fruit toppings- like strawberry and kiwi slices and pomegranate kernels to the cookies.
- Serve to your loved ones
If you find this Mini Fruit Pizza Bites recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.