Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stout pot pie instant pot ip recipe. To make beef stout pot pie instant pot ip you only need 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip:
- Use 2 TBSP olive oil
- Use 1 pound stew meat cut into bite size pieces
- Get 1 small onion diced
- Use 2 heaving TSP minced garlic
- Prepare 1 cup beef broth
- Prepare 1 (11 oz) bottle of Guinness extra stout beer
- You need 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- Provide 1/2 cup frozen corn
- Take 2 TSP kosher salt
- Take 10 fresh basil leaves roughly chopped
- Get 1-2 tubes (8oz) crescent roll sheets
- Use 6 7-8 oz ramekins
- Take Finely shredded mild cheddar cheese
- You need Fresh parsley chopped
Instructions to make Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip:
- Turn instant pot on to saute high/more. When pot reads hot add the olive oil.
- Add in stew meat and cook till brown with just a little pink showing.
- Add in onion and garlic stirring frequently for 3 minutes.
- Add beef broth and beer. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape any bits that may be stuck on the bottom of the pot.
- Add the peas and carrots, corn, salt, and basil. Stir.
- Preheat oven to 375. Seal pressure cooker and cook on manual/high pressure for 10 minutes. Then allow a 10 minute natural release. Then release rest of pressure. Remove lid.
- Switch instant pot to saute setting and slowly stir in the flour. Simmer till it thickens. Switch to keep warm.
- Roll out crescent rolls. And cut out squares a little bigger than the top of your ramekin.
- Ladle beef mixture into the ramekins and top with a crescent roll square on each. Gently push down around the rim. Poke a hole in the middle of the crescent top.
- Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and place on middle rack of the oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- When tops are browned and crispy remove from oven.
- IMMEDIATELY top with shredded cheese. And add parsley for garnish..
If you find this Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.