Recipe of Quick Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana, oats and almond milk smoothie recipe. You can cook banana, oats and almond milk smoothie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie:
- Provide 2 tbsp. rolled oats
- Get 2-3 tbsp. hot or boiling water (enough to just cover the oats)
- Get 1 cup (240 ml) unsweetened almond milk, 1/3 cup light coconut milk and 2/3 cup almond milk or 1 cup soya milk
- Take 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 frozen banana, chopped
- You need 1 tbsp. almond butter
- Take 1 tbsp. chia seeds soaked in 4 tbsp. water
Instructions to make Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie:
- Freeze bananas when they start going black, peel them and wrap well in cling film. There’s no need to chop them before freezing as they’ll slice easily, chunks might just shoot out from under the knife a bit!
- Place the chia seeds in a small bowl or cup, pour the water over the seeds and stir. Refrigerate for at least half an hour, best overnight. It will turn into a gelatinous, almost solid mixture.
- Put the rolled oats in a small bowl and pour over the hot water, leave for 15 minutes. When they have swollen and absorbed the water, place all the ingredients in a blender and whiz at high speed for a minute.
- Drink immediately. Great stuff to have for breakfast, just remember to soak the chia seeds overnight.
If you find this Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.