Recipe of Perfect Pudina Chutney (Mint dips)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pudina Chutney (Mint dips) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pudina Chutney (Mint dips) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pudina Chutney (Mint dips) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pudina chutney (mint dips) recipe. You can cook pudina chutney (mint dips) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pudina Chutney (Mint dips):
- Take bunch pudina of A leaves ( mint leaves)
- Take 1 Teaspoon Urad Dal
- Prepare 2 Green chillies
- Use 2 chillies Red
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Provide to taste Tamarind
- Use a few Coriander leaves -
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon Oil
- You need 1/2 Cup coconut Grated ( optional)
Steps to make Pudina Chutney (Mint dips):
- Heat the pudina leaves and coriander leaves in a kadai for a minute or two.
- Heat oil in a kadai in order to roast urad dal, green chillies and red chillies.
- Grind the leaves,roasted dal and chillies alongwith tamarind and salt to a fine paste in a mixture grinder. Add a little water while grinding. You can add coconut also while grinding(optional)
- Pudina chutney is ready to be served.
If you find this Pudina Chutney (Mint dips) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.