Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot quick and easy greek chicken recipe. You can have crockpot quick and easy greek chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken:
- Use 1 large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in)
- Take Vegetable oil
- Prepare Black pepper (sprinkle)
- Use 1 onion, sliced
- Prepare 1 green pepper, sliced
- Get 10 garlic cloves, minced
- Prepare 1 bottle (16 ounce) Greek dressing
- Take 1 small can chopped black olives (4.25 ounce)
- Get Feta cheese
Steps to make Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place chicken thighs in a large pan that has been heated with vegetable oil, sprinkle black pepper over both sides of thighs, and sauté until slightly browned, just a few minutes…….
- Now place browned chicken thighs into crock pot……
- Arrange sliced onions and green pepper over chicken……Add your minced garlic on top…….
- Pour your bottle of Greek dressing all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours…….
- After chicken thighs have cooked for 8 hours, stir in your can of chopped black olives, stir slightly….
- Remove thighs from crockpot when done, garnish with feta cheese, serve with parsley rice and enjoy 😉!
If you find this Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.