Recipe of Ultimate Homemade Chocolate Cake
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Chocolate Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Chocolate Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chocolate cake recipe. To make homemade chocolate cake you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Chocolate Cake:
- Get all purpose flour
- Get unsweetened cocoa
- Use sugar ( use 2/3 of a cup of sugar if cocoa is sweetened)
- Take baking soda
- Get salt
- Take vanilla extract
- Take vinegar
- Take vegetable oil
- Get water
- Prepare Chocolate Frosting
Steps to make Homemade Chocolate Cake:
- This recipe only makes 1 layer of cake. If you want more layers, make this recipe twice if you want two layers or three times if you want three layers.
- Preheat oven at 375°F Fahrenheit
- Mix flour, cocoa, sugar, baking soda and salt in a bowl. In another bowl mix vanilla extract, vinegar, vegetable oil and water.
- Slowly add the wet ingredient mix to the dry one and mix until there are no clumps in the batter.
- Pour batter into a 9-inch greased round baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- After cake is baked, wait until it cools down completely. Add frosting when cooled and decorate if you wish. Enjoy!
If you find this Homemade Chocolate Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.