Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Proper Cheeseburger
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Proper Cheeseburger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Proper Cheeseburger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to proper cheeseburger recipe. You can cook proper cheeseburger using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Proper Cheeseburger:
- Use About 1 lb. Ground Beef
- Prepare Onion
- Use Mushroom
- Take Pepper (Your Discretion)
- You need Cheese
- Get 2 Cloves Garlic
- Get 2 Tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- Get Chilli Flakes
- You need Salt
- Take Black Pepper
- You need Seasoned Salt
Steps to make Proper Cheeseburger:
- Season your ground beef with dry ingredients, garlic and hoisin sauce. The hoisin adds a little bit of sweetness that I like. Let it hang out in the fridge while you chop the veggies.
- Season and sauté veggies in a little bit of butter until they soften up and get some color. Remove from the pan and reserve for later. Don’t clean the pan, you’ll be putting your burgers in there.
- Form your patties a bit larger than you believe you’ll need them to be. They’ll shrink slightly while cooking. I got two.
- Place patties into that skillet, making sure it’s hot. DO NOT touch or squeeze the patty until ready to flip (about 4 minutes). Be patient. This burger only requires one flip. It should resemble this after flipping. Cook one more minute.
- Top the patty with some of the vegetables. Place cheese on top of the vegetables. Throw in about a tablespoon of water and cover immediately. Let the steam melt the cheese. The cheese will hold the vegetables in place so it’s not falling all over the place. Cook 1 minute. It’s done.
- Hopefully you already toasted your bread (or bun). Dress it up the way you like it and enjoy. Goes good with fries.
If you find this Proper Cheeseburger recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.