Steps to Prepare Ultimate Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot meatball and pepperoni pasta sauce recipe. To cook crockpot meatball and pepperoni pasta sauce you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce:
- Provide 1 bag (2 pounds) frozen meatballs
- Take 2 packs (6 ounce) pepperoni bites
- Use 2 jars (24 ounce) pasta sauce (your favorite!)
- You need 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Use 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- You need 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- Get 1 teaspoon basil
- Prepare 2 onions, sliced
- Prepare 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Use Hot cooked pasta (your favorite!)
- Take Parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce:
- In a large crockpot combine : frozen meatballs, pepperoni bites, pasta sauce, black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano, basil leaves, sliced onions and minced garlic, stir gently……
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally……
- Spoon a hefty amount of your delicious meatball / pepperoni bite pasta sauce over your cooked pasta, sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!
If you find this Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.