Steps to Make Quick Easy Crock Pot Chili
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Crock Pot Chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Crock Pot Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Crock Pot Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crock pot chili recipe. To make easy crock pot chili you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crock Pot Chili:
- Use 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- You need 1 medium chopped yellow onion
- Take 1 tbsp Chopped garlic
- You need 1 tbsp dried parsley
- You need 1 tsp garlic salt
- Prepare 1 1/2 packages of mild chili seasoning mix
- Use 1 can white kidney beans (cannellini)
- Use 1 29 Oz can tomato sauce
- Use 1 28 Oz can of crushed tomatoes
- You need 1/2 cup warm water
Instructions to make Easy Crock Pot Chili:
- Turn crock pot on high. Cook ground beef, onion, garlic, parsley & garlic salt. Drain & put in crock pot.
- Add tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, beans & warm water. Cook on high for 2 hours and turn down to low for 1 hour. The longer it cooks the better it is. Serve with your favorite toppings.
If you find this Easy Crock Pot Chili recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.