Steps to Prepare Favorite Meatball Stew
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Meatball Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball stew recipe. To cook meatball stew you only need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatball Stew:
- Take seasonings
- Provide 3 lb ground beef or ground turkey
- Get 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Get 4 eggs
- Get 1/2 cup milk
- Use 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- Provide 2 tsp salt
- Take 2 tsp garlic salt
- Prepare 2 tsp black pepper
- Provide 2 tbsp olive oil
- You need 2 cup water
- Provide 2 cup beef broth
- Provide 1 can 14.5 Oz stewed tomatoes, undrained
- Get 1 can 12 Oz tomato paste
- You need 1 cup chopped carrots
- Get 1 cup onion, chopped
- You need 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Provide 1 cup celery chopped
Steps to make Meatball Stew:
- Combine beef, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, cheese, salt, garlic salt, and pepper in large bowl. Form 2 inch balls. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Brown meatballs on all sides. Transfer to crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir well to combine. Cover, cook on LOW 4-6 hours or on HIGH 2-4 hours
If you find this Meatball Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.