Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Cornbread Pudding
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cornbread Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cornbread Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cornbread pudding recipe. You can have cornbread pudding using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cornbread Pudding:
- Use 1 (8 oz) cream cheese soft
- Prepare 2 beaten eggs
- Use 1/2 cup sugar
- Provide 1 box cornbread jiffy
- Provide 1 cup milk
- Use 2 tablespoon melted butter
- Take 1 can cream corn
- You need 2 1/2 cups frozen corn (1 bag will do)
- You need Dash salt
- Provide 2 tea. Nutmeg
Instructions to make Cornbread Pudding:
- I use my crockpot, but can do in the oven @ 350. Spray pan or crockpot with cooking spary.
- Mix cream cheese, eggs and sugar. Add cornbread mix, butter,milk, cream of corn, frozen corn, salt, nutmeg. Mix all together, pour in pan or crockpot.
- Crockpot- place a paper towel between lid and crockpot. 2-4 hrs on high. Cook in pan till it drowns. Crockpot- cook till it’s starts to pull away from the sides, the last 30mins remove lid to help it brown up or can just brown the top in the oven for 5-10 mins or so.
- Crockpot- my crockpot I can place the dish in the oven, I used my smaller crockpot don’t use a big one, can use the casserole crockpot if you have one. This is what it looks like when you brown it in the oven.(also the only picture I have of this dish.)
If you find this Cornbread Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.