Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Chicken fry biryani
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken fry biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken fry biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fry biryani recipe. To cook chicken fry biryani you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken fry biryani:
- Use 1 pound chicken, chopped into medium size pieces, bone or bonele
- Get 2 onions, grinded into coarse paste
- Take 2 cups long grain basmati rice, soak in water for 30 mins
- Provide 3 spoons ginger garlic paste
- Take 1 tbsp tumeric
- You need 1 packet biryani masala paste, store bought
- Prepare 4 green chillies
- Take 3 garlic
- Prepare leaves few springscoriander and mint
- Get 1 cup curd
- Prepare salt
- Provide water
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Get 2 green cardamom, cinnamon
- Provide puree of 1medium onions, garlic cloves, green chilles and corian
- Take 15 cashews grinded into powder
Instructions to make Chicken fry biryani:
- Soak the rice in water for 30 mins and keep a side. Marinate the chicken with red chilli powder, salt, lime juice, 1tbsp ginger garlic paste, onion puree,1 tbsp ghee, 2 spoons of store bought biryani masala paste and mix well.
- Cook on medium heat till the chicken is cooked and water is evaporated. Once oil is separated, add cashew powder and mix well
- If u want u can add little more oil. This process is bit lengthy, so have some patience
- In another pan, heat oil and fry 2 bay leaves, 2 star anise, 4 green cardamoms, 4 cloves, 1 small stick of cinnamon until u hear splutter sound. Make a puree of green chillies, garlic, mint and corainder leaves, mediumto small onion. Add this puree to the pan and cook till oil separates from the side
- Add curd, remaining paste of biryani masala, tumeric, chilli powder and saute till oil seperates from the sides
- Add 3.5cups of water and salt accordingly and bring it to boil
- Drain the soaked rice and add to the pan. Cook on medium heat for 10 to 15 mins
- This step is optional Wait till rice is nearly cooked like 70%. Lower the flame and seal the lid with foil and close it. Cook on low flame for 10 to 12 mins. This method of cooking is called dum
- Once cooked, off the flame, open the lid and let it rest for 10 mins
- Layer the rice on the plate and add chicken on top. And enjoy
If you find this Chicken fry biryani recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.