Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Easy Guacamole
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Guacamole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Guacamole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy guacamole recipe. You can cook easy guacamole using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Guacamole:
- You need 2 large ripe avocados
- Get 1 tomato (or 3 cherry tomatoes)
- Get Handful fresh coriander (leaves and stalks)
- Prepare Juice of a lime (or lemon at a push)
- Get Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Easy Guacamole:
- Remove the seeds from the tomato and use a large knife to pulverise it
- Halve the avocados, remove the seeds, scoop out the flesh and chop into chunks
- Using a fork, mash the avocados to your preferred consistency (I like to leave mine quite chunky)
- Wash and roughly chop the coriander
- Combine avocado, tomato and coriander together, and season with lime juice, salt and pepper to taste
- I find this in generally enough for two people so increase ingredients as necessary for people/appetites :-)
If you find this Easy Guacamole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.