Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Blueberry Yogurt Cake
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blueberry Yogurt Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry Yogurt Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry yogurt cake recipe. You can cook blueberry yogurt cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Yogurt Cake:
- Provide 1 approx. 200 grams Drained yogurt
- Get 2 Eggs
- Get 80 grams Sugar
- Take 40 grams Cake flour
- Prepare 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Provide Topping
- Take 50 grams Blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- Use (Crust)
- You need 40 grams Unsalted butter
- Take 150 grams Graham Crackers (or cookies, biscuits)
Instructions to make Blueberry Yogurt Cake:
- Let the eggs return to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line the baking tin with parchment paper. Melt the butter in the microwave or over a pan of boiling water.
- Add the crackers to a vinyl bag and hit them with a rolling pin to crush them. Add the melted butter to the bag and mix well before adding to the baking tin and pressing them down firmly. Leave to harden in the fridge.
- When packing the crumbs into the bottom of the tin, make sure to press them down firmly with either a spoon or the bottom of a cup.
- Add the eggs and sugar to a bowl and beat well with a hand-mixer until the mixture is firm enough to leave lines on the surface.
- Add the yogurt to the mixture and mix well once more. Sift in the flour and fold it in with a rubber spatula. Add the lemon juice and mix briskly.
- Pour the mixture into the tin on top of the crackers and place the blueberries on top in neat rows. Bake for 35 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C to finish!
- Once baked, leave to cool and then place in the fridge to chill thoroughly. Cut the cake into bars for easy snacks or give them away as presents.
If you find this Blueberry Yogurt Cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.