Recipe of Favorite No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake grapefruit passion fruit cheesecake recipe. You can have no-bake grapefruit passion fruit cheesecake using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake:
- Get Crust
- Prepare 4 oz oreo or lotus cookies
- You need 3 Tbsp butter
- Prepare Jelly
- Take 5 g gelatin powder
- Use 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
- You need 1 Tbsp sugar
- Provide Cheesecake Filling
- You need 5 oz cream cheese
- You need 1/4 cup passion fruit mix
- Take 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Get 1 Tbsp sugar
- Take 7 g gelatin
- Prepare Topping
- Prepare 1/8 cup passion fruit mix
- You need 1/2 cup water
- Provide 1 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- Use 4 g gelatin powder
Steps to make No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake:
- Jelly: Mix gelatin powder with grapefruit juice and sugar. Pour into 4-inch pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour
- Crust: - 1. Mix butter with cookie crumbs. - 2. Press firmly into the bottom of the 6-inch pan. - 3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cheesecake filling: - 1. Beat cream cheese and add in passion fruit mix. - 2. Whip the heavy cream and gently mix into cream cheese mixture. Add gelatin. - 3. Pour into the 6-inch pan - 4. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Mirror glaze: - 1. Mix passion fruit mix, sugar, gelatin and sugar, - 2. Pour on top of the cheesecake filling. - 3. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
If you find this No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.