Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake grapefruit passion fruit cheesecake recipe. To cook no-bake grapefruit passion fruit cheesecake you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake:
- Prepare Crust
- Provide oreo or lotus cookies
- Use butter
- Use Jelly
- Take gelatin powder
- Provide grapefruit juice
- Get sugar
- Use Cheesecake Filling
- Prepare cream cheese
- Get passion fruit mix
- Provide heavy cream
- Prepare sugar
- Prepare gelatin
- You need Topping
- Use passion fruit mix
- You need water
- Use sugar
- Provide gelatin powder
Steps to make No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake:
- Jelly: Mix gelatin powder with grapefruit juice and sugar. Pour into 4-inch pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour
- Crust: - 1. Mix butter with cookie crumbs. - 2. Press firmly into the bottom of the 6-inch pan. - 3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cheesecake filling: - 1. Beat cream cheese and add in passion fruit mix. - 2. Whip the heavy cream and gently mix into cream cheese mixture. Add gelatin. - 3. Pour into the 6-inch pan - 4. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Mirror glaze: - 1. Mix passion fruit mix, sugar, gelatin and sugar, - 2. Pour on top of the cheesecake filling. - 3. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
If you find this No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.