Recipe of Homemade Crock Pot Beef Stew
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot beef stew recipe. You can have crock pot beef stew using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Beef Stew:
- Prepare 2 lb Chuck meat, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- Use 1/4 cup Flour
- Get 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Use 1/2 cup Red Wine
- You need 1 cup Beef Stock
- Prepare 2 Bay Leaves
- You need 2 Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- Take 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme, minced
- Provide 2 Carrots, peeled and sliced
- Take 2 Stalks of Celery, Sliced
- Provide 1 large Onion, copped into 4
- Provide 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Take 1 15 oz. Can, Unsalted Diced Tomatoes
Steps to make Crock Pot Beef Stew:
- Place cubes meat and flour in a ziplock bag, seal and shake until pieces are fully covered in flour.
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat and sear the pieces of meat for 4 minutes until all sides are nicely brown.
- Remove meat from pan and place into the crockpot.
- Add the red wine and stock to the sauté pan and bring to a boil for one minute, scraping off the bits of meat that have caramelized in the pan with a wooden spoon.
- Add the reduced liquid to the crock pot along with the remaining ingredients and combine.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours and serve.
If you find this Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.