Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Very Rich No-Bake Cheesecake with Royal Milk Tea
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Very Rich No-Bake Cheesecake with Royal Milk Tea recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Very Rich No-Bake Cheesecake with Royal Milk Tea recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Very Rich No-Bake Cheesecake with Royal Milk Tea recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to very rich no-bake cheesecake with royal milk tea recipe. You can cook very rich no-bake cheesecake with royal milk tea using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Very Rich No-Bake Cheesecake with Royal Milk Tea:
- Get Cream cheese
- Take tea bag Tea bag (Earl Gray)
- You need Heavy cream
- Provide Sugar
- You need Lemon juice
- You need Graham cracker
- Prepare Unsalted butter
- Prepare Gelatin
- Get Water
Instructions to make Very Rich No-Bake Cheesecake with Royal Milk Tea:
- Make a graham cracker crust. Put the crackers in a plastic bag and crush into small pieces. Add butter in the bag, and rub the bag to mix the butter and crackers. Press and pack the mixture into the bottom of a cake pan, and chill in the refrigerator.
- Brew a super rich royal milk tea. Heat heavy cream in a small pan without bringing it to a boil. Put a tea bag in the pan and let it steep while gently stirring the bottom of the pan (adjust the brewing time to your tastes).
- Heat cream cheese in the microwave. Whisk the cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and mix.
- Soak the gelatin in 50 ml water to soften. Microwave for 30 seconds.
- While you are working through Steps 3 and 4, let the royal milk tea cool. Strain the tea and add to the whisked cream cheese. Mix well, add lemon juice and mix again.
- While you are working through Step 5, the gelatin is cooling, so stir into the mixture you made at Step 5, and mix together briskly.
- Take out the cake pan from the refrigerator, and pour the mixture quickly into the pan. Drop the cake pan several times from a height of 10 cm to release air bubbles. Chill in the refrigerator to harden.
- If you brew tea in a microwave, soak a tea bag in hot water. Cover with plastic film, and microwave for about 20 seconds. Pour the tea into the heavy cream in a heat resistant container. Microwave for 1 minute.
- The quickest way to brew tea is to take out loose tea leaves from the tea bag after soaking in hot water. Put the tea leaves in the heavy cream, and microwave.
If you find this Very Rich No-Bake Cheesecake with Royal Milk Tea recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.