Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Shrimp Fried Rice
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp fried rice recipe. You can have shrimp fried rice using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp Fried Rice:
- You need Medium/ Large Shrimp
- Use Frozen peas
- Get Large eggs ( wisked
- Prepare Green peppers ( thinly sliced
- Get Red peppers ( thinly sliced
- Take Whole white onion ( thinly sliced
- Prepare Indian Basmati Rice
- Take Olive oil/ Canola oil
- Prepare Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- You need Sesame Seed Oil
Steps to make Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Cook rice according to instructions and set aside once done.
- Wash & rinse shrimp/ set aside
- Heat oil in Non stick Wok
- Add peppers & peas (stir fry until sauteed ( add just a little soy sauce & sesame seed oil while cooking * Just a little will do because you will add more later)
- Add egg batter ( continue stirring until egg is done within the vegetables
- Stir in shrimp
- Once shrimp turns pink add in rice a lil at a time..
- Add sesame seed oil & soy sauce according to taste..
If you find this Shrimp Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.