Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried fajita chicken and bacon quesadillas recipe. You can cook fried fajita chicken and bacon quesadillas using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas:
- Get 8 slices Bacon
- Use Fully cooked, chicken fajita strips(I used Tyson brand)
- Take Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- Prepare Fiesta blend shredded cheese
- Prepare Flour tortillas
Steps to make Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas:
- Cut the 8 strips of bacon in half. Cook bacon in skillet(your bacon of choice, I used turkey bacon). I cook my bacon with a lil crunch to it. If you use turkey bacon, I recommend putting a little vegetable oil in the bottom of the skillet, to prevent sticking, because turkey bacon doesn't produce a lot of grease.
- Take out the bacon after it's done cooking and set aside.
- I turn off the stove as I'm preparing each quesadilla in the skillet, to prevent any burning. Because sometimes I'm a little slow at preparing things, and I like to take my time. I turn the stove back on, when I'm done preparing the quesadilla and it is ready to be cooked.
- Add the flour tortilla to the skillet, with just enough oil to fry it.
- Add the bacon(4 slices), fajita chicken, hidden valley ranch, and fiesta cheese blend to the tortilla.
- With your spatula, fold the tortilla in half with everything in it. I hold the spatula on top of it, until the tortilla stays folded in half, then I flip it.
- I flip it probably 3 times before I take it out. Flip occasionally to prevent burning. Take out when slightly golden brown and all cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.