Recipe of Quick Crock Pot Great Northern Beans
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crock Pot Great Northern Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Great Northern Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Great Northern Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot great northern beans recipe. To make crock pot great northern beans you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Great Northern Beans:
- Prepare Great Northern Beans
- Take 1 lb Great Northern Beans
- You need 1 each Smoked Hamhock
- Get 32 oz chicken stock
- Get 1 each onion, chopped
- Take 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- You need 3 each garlic cloves
- Use 1 tsp ground cumin
- You need 2 dash Red Pepper Flakes
- Prepare 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Provide 2 tbsp Butter
Instructions to make Crock Pot Great Northern Beans:
- Place cleaned beans in the crock pot
- Place butter and spices into the crock pot
- Pour chicken stock over beans if not about 2 inches over the beans add water to that level
- Add in ham hock
- Turn on crock pot to high
- Cover and cook for approximately 6 hours or until beans are at desired doneness.
If you find this Crock Pot Great Northern Beans recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.