Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade No-bake Tofu Cheesecake - 1/4 the Calories of Regular Cheesecake!
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No-bake Tofu Cheesecake - 1/4 the Calories of Regular Cheesecake! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-bake Tofu Cheesecake - 1/4 the Calories of Regular Cheesecake! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These kinds of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake tofu cheesecake - 1/4 the calories of regular cheesecake! recipe. To cook no-bake tofu cheesecake - 1/4 the calories of regular cheesecake! you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook No-bake Tofu Cheesecake - 1/4 the Calories of Regular Cheesecake!:
- Provide Silken tofu
- Take pieces Cream cheese (Individually packaged)
- Provide Pancake mix
- Use Milk (or Soy milk)
- You need Marmalade, blueberry jam, etc.
- Take calories - 1/8 slice 86 1/4 calories If making with marmalade
- Take calories per slice Regular cheese cake
Steps to make No-bake Tofu Cheesecake - 1/4 the Calories of Regular Cheesecake!:
- I used this cream cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 355F/180C. Put the cream cheese In an oven-safe bowl and place it in the oven as it heats.
- When the cream cheese is soft, remove from the oven and mix in the tofu using a rubber spatula. (It should be like the picture.)
- Mix in marmalade, blueberry, or whatever is your favorite jam. I recommend orange jam!
- Slowly add pancake mix and mix in thoroughly.
- Add milk. We want it to still be a little bit firm, so adjust the amount of milk accordingly.
- Cook in the oven at 355F/180C for 20 minutes. Insert a toothpick in the middle of the cake. If nothing sticks to it, it's done!
- If you eat the cake when it's hot, it will be really fluffy. Letting it cool with give it more of a firm, chewy texture. I would recommend you try both.
If you find this No-bake Tofu Cheesecake - 1/4 the Calories of Regular Cheesecake! recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.