Recipe of Favorite Eggless No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggless No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless no-bake oreo cheesecake recipe. To cook eggless no-bake oreo cheesecake you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggless No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake:
- Provide Oreo cookies
- Use cream cheese
- Get sour cream (optional)
- Take cream of thick
- You need lime juice
- Provide sugar
- Prepare vanilla extract
- Provide salt
- You need butter melted
Steps to make Eggless No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake:
- Blend 10 Oreo cookies and the melted butter into a fine-ish powder. Press this firmly into the base of your glass or cheesecake tin. Refrigerate until needed.
- Using an electric beater, beat the cream for 5 minutes. No need to beat it stiff.
- In another bowl. beat the cream cheese, sour cream (if using), lime juice, sugar, salt, and vanilla together until soft and fluffy (about 3 mins). Add the cream to this mixture and beat again to combine.
- Crush the remaining Oreo cookies coarsely and fold into the cream cheese mixture. Gently layer on top of the biscuit base that you refrigerated.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours followed by refrigeration for at least 2-3 hours. Serve chilled. The cheesecake will start melting soon after being taken out. That's fine, it's still delicious!
If you find this Eggless No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.