Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Cauliflower fried rice
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cauliflower fried rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower fried rice recipe. You can cook cauliflower fried rice using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower fried rice:
- You need 1 head cauliflower
- Prepare 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Provide 4 slice bacon
- Take 200 grams peeled and deveined prawns
- You need 4 eggs
- Provide 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Provide 1 onion, chopped
- Take 2 garlic cloves
- Take 1/2 capsicum
- Provide 1/4 ginger
- Get 3 tbsp tamari
- Take pinch himalayan salt
- Use pinch ground black pepper
- Provide 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- Provide bunch bean sprouts
- Get 1 chilli long red to serve
- You need 1 lime wedges to serve
Instructions to make Cauliflower fried rice:
- Pulse cauliflower until it resembles rice
- Melt coconut oil and fry bacon until crispy. Remove from pan and pan fry prawns until almost cooked
- Whisk eggs and make a thin omelette, when cooked remove and slice thinly.
- Heat remaining coconut oil and add onion and garlic cook until soft, add capsicum and ginger cook for 3-5 mins add the cauliflower and cook until tender. Add the tamari salt and pepper and remaining ingredients sir fry for a minute or two until heated through.
- Serve with splash of fish sauce and chilli if desired
If you find this Cauliflower fried rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.