Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Fried Tacos
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried tacos recipe. To make fried tacos you need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Tacos:
- Provide 1.5 lb chicken tenders (unthawed)
- Take 1 tbsp butter
- Take 16 oz. can refried beans
- Take 1 can salsa (small)
- Provide 20 pk Guerro flour tortilla fajita wraps
- Take 1 bag (2 cups) colbey/jack cheese
- Use seasoning salt, garlic (to taste)
- Get 1 pkg chicken taco seasoning
- Get sour cream (optional)
- Use 2-3 cups vegetable oil for frying
- Get paper towels
Instructions to make Fried Tacos:
- Put vegetable oil in a deep pot, and turn stove on medium (do this first, as it allows grease to get as hot as possible as you follow remaining instructions)
- Chop chicken tenders into bite size pieces
- Sprinkle seasonings onto chicken to your liking. But, not too much (still have to add chicken taco seasoning)
- In medium frying pan, melt butter on medium heat, then add chicken
- When chicken has been cooked thoroughly, drain some of the butter (not all) and empty the contents in the chicken taco seasoning pkg onto the cooked chicken.
- Add refried beans to the chicken;mix until well blended. Don't allow beans to get too hot, because they will be too runny.
- Mix the bottle of sauce in with the chicken and beans. Stir until well-blended
- Sprinkle cheese right down the middle of tortilla; add about 2 spoonfuls of the chicken mixture down the middle of the tortilla; fold tortilla to resemble a taco
- By now, grease should be more than ready to fry; place one taco in between the tongs and hold taco down in the grease until the taco is hard enough to hold itself together; fry both sides until golden brown
- In a paper towel-covered pan, place the finished taco over the paper towels to absorb grease.
- Repeat step 8-10
- Enjoy dipped in sour cream and/or salsa!
If you find this Fried Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.