Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Potato Broccoli Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato broccoli soup recipe. You can cook potato broccoli soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Broccoli Soup:
- Provide 3 cups diced broccoli heads
- Get 3 carrots peeled and diced
- Prepare 6 medium potatoes peeled and cubed into small pieces
- Get 1 small onion, chopped
- Prepare 8 cups Chicken Broth
- Get 4 tablespoons butter
- Provide 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- Take 3 1/2 cups milk
- Provide 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- You need 1 teaspoon salt
- Use 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
- Use 8 slices bacon cooked and chopped
Steps to make Potato Broccoli Soup:
- In a large pot, combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, and onion. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan. Whisk in the flour and cook for another minute (or until golden brown). Whisk in milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Add cheese and stir until it is all melted. Pour cheese sauce into the large pot and stir until well combined.
- Add salt and garlic pepper. Add bacon pieces to the soup.
- Serve warm. Enjoy.
If you find this Potato Broccoli Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.