Steps to Make Quick Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to air fryer strawberry muffins recipe. To make air fryer strawberry muffins you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins:
- Get 200 grams all-purpose flour
- You need 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Use 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- Prepare 1 large or 2 small eggs
- Provide 80 ml oil
- Get 150 grams granulated sugar
- You need 100-120 ml milk
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons vanilla
- You need 2-3 tablespoons Strawberry jam
- Get 120-150 grams fresh or frozen strawberries
Steps to make Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins:
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 min.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs, oil and sugar then add milk and vanilla. Mix good.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet and add the strawberry jam and strawberries. Stir until just combined.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups and sprinkle with sugar.
- Set the air fryer to 350 degrees and bake for 11-15 min. Insert a toothpick to test if they have finished cooking.
If you find this Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.