Simple Way to Make Award-winning Super easy Greek chicken salad
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super easy Greek chicken salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super easy Greek chicken salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy greek chicken salad recipe. You can have super easy greek chicken salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Super easy Greek chicken salad:
- Prepare 1/2 Red onion
- Use 1/2 cup Olive oil
- You need 1 tsp Oregano
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Get 1 tbsp Garlic(use the kind that comes in olive oil)
- Get 1 Feta cheese
- Provide 1 Black olives(optional)
- Take 1 packages Romaine lettuce
- Use 4 medium Chicken breasts
- You need 1 Greek dressing
Steps to make Super easy Greek chicken salad:
- Marinate chicken in olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and oregano for 1-2hrs.
- Place chicken on pan over medium heat cooking till done. 160°.
- While chicken is cooking dice up red onion.
- Place cooked chicken over romaine lettuce, add onion, sprinkle on feta cheese, and if you enjoy olives(I don't)add those as well. Serve with greek dressing.
If you find this Super easy Greek chicken salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.