Simple Way to Make Quick No-bake Chocolate Cheesecake
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for No-bake Chocolate Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best No-bake Chocolate Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-bake Chocolate Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake chocolate cheesecake recipe. To make no-bake chocolate cheesecake you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook No-bake Chocolate Cheesecake:
- Get The base
- You need 70 grams Plain biscuits (cookies)
- Prepare 30 grams Butter
- Get The batter:
- Prepare 200 grams Cream cheese
- Use 60 grams Sugar
- Prepare 150 ml + 50 ml Heavy cream
- Prepare 40 grams Bitter chocolate (couverture)
- Use 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Prepare 5 grams Powdered gelatin
- Prepare 2 tbsp Water
Steps to make No-bake Chocolate Cheesecake:
- Preliminaries: Bring the cream cheese to room temperature to soften (or wrap it in plastic and microwave at 200 W for 2 minutes).
- Put the biscuits (cookies) in a bag, and crush with a rolling pin or the equivalent.
- Mix the melted butter in the crushed biscuits and massage the mixture well over the bag. Press it on the bottom of the cake tin, and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Add the sugar to the cream cheese and mix well until it is soft and creamy.
- Add the lemon juice, and pour in the 150 ml of cream in 3 batches, mixing well between each addition.
- Mix the gelatin with water, and microwave for 1 minute at 200 W. Stir to dissolve the gelatin. Add this to the batter and stir well to evenly distribute.
- Melt the chocolate while heating the bowl over a pan of hot water. Add 50 ml of cream and mix until smooth.
- Swirl the chocolate cream into the cheesecake batter, and mix twice.
- Pour the batter into the cake mold so that the surface is even. Gently drop the mold from a height of 2-3 cm a few times to release any air bubbles. Use a bamboo skewer etc. to draw a pattern into the surface.
- Chill to set in the refrigerator for more than 3 hours.
If you find this No-bake Chocolate Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.