Steps to Make Quick Hamburger soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hamburger soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger soup recipe. To cook hamburger soup you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hamburger soup:
- Provide ingredients
- Take ground beef
- Get medium or lrg onion
- Take carrots sliced skinny
- Take corn
- Prepare penne pasta
- Use pepper
- Use salt
- You need garlic salt
- Take parsley flakes
- Take taco seasoning
- You need paprika
- Take beef broth
- Take water(or however much it takes to fill your pot to mix in broth)
Instructions to make Hamburger soup:
- Brown your meat in a little bit of seasoning in a large pot
- Drain by using the pot cap and return to fire.
- Put in all your seasonings, stir.
- Cut up all your veggies. make the onions a little bigger chopped. add your corn. then after everything is in add your broth, then water. stir to mix everything in well.
- Cover with a cap and put.on medium heat for 30 mins. then add your pasta till its done. keep covered.
- Stir every five, ten mins. when done uncover so the pasta doesn't soften too much. over cook.
- I add sour cream on top of mine… its Sooo good. enjoy.
If you find this Hamburger soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.