Recipe of Favorite Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon garlic chicken thighs recipe. To make lemon garlic chicken thighs you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs:
- Take Chicken Thighs
- You need Salt
- Take Freshly Ground Pepper
- Provide Crushed Red Pepper
- You need All-Purpose Flour
- Prepare Olive Oil
- Provide Thinly Sliced Onions
- You need Garlic
- Provide Bay Leaf
- Take Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Use Chicken Broth
Instructions to make Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Season the chicken thighs with 1 1/4 tsp. of the salt & 1 tsp. of the freshly ground pepper.
- Lightly dredge the chicken with the flour and set aside.
- Heat the oil over a medium-high heat in a large saute pan. When the oil is heated, add the thighs and brown well on both sides (about 6 minutes each side). Remove from pan and then set aside.
- Add the onions to the oil and cook, stirring until wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, crushed red pepper, remaining 1/2 tsp. salt, and the bay leaf. Cook for 1 minute. Add the lemon juice, chicken broth, and browned chicken thighs to the pan. Bring the mixture to a simmer, cover with lid, and place in the oven. Allow to bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven, remove lid and cook on stovetop for an additional 15 minutes, or until cooked through and tender.
If you find this Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.