Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Onion Rings
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Onion Rings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onion rings recipe. You can have onion rings using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Onion Rings:
- Get 1 Onion
- Take 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- You need 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- Prepare 1 Egg
- You need 1/2 cup Milk
- Take 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- Get 1 teaspoon table salt
- Use Oil for frying
Steps to make Onion Rings:
- Rinse the onion and cut into approximately 1/4 inch rings
- Carefully separate the rings from each other (setting aside the smaller ones for other recipes)
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Coat each onion ring in the flour mixture and set aside
- Combine the remaining flour mixture that you coated the onions with, with the milk, ground pepper,egg, and salt and beat well until no lumps remain.
- Coat each onion ring in the above mixture and shake away the excess.
- Fry the onion rings in a fryer or a pot with oil.
If you find this Onion Rings recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.