Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Japanise Sushi Burger with Mutton Kebab and Kimchi Salad
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Japanise Sushi Burger with Mutton Kebab and Kimchi Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Japanise Sushi Burger with Mutton Kebab and Kimchi Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanise Sushi Burger with Mutton Kebab and Kimchi Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanise sushi burger with mutton kebab and kimchi salad recipe. To make japanise sushi burger with mutton kebab and kimchi salad you only need 39 ingredients and 35 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanise Sushi Burger with Mutton Kebab and Kimchi Salad:
- Use For Sushi rice bun
- You need 1 cup Sushi rice or any kind of sticky rice(I used thai glutinou
- Prepare 1/3 rd cup of water
- Prepare 1/4th teaspoon of Sugar
- Take 1/2 teaspoon white Vinegar
- Use 1 pinch Salt
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon white and black Sesame seeds
- Take 1 teaspoon Sesame oil or any kind of vegetable oil
- Provide For the Mutton kebab
- Provide 300 gm Boneless mutton pieces with fats
- Provide 1 small chopped Onion
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Ginger-Garlic paste
- Get 2 chopped Green chillies
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Coriander powder
- You need 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- Provide 1 teaspoon Chilli flakes
- Use 1/4 cup chopped red Capsicum
- Provide As required Mint leaves
- Use To taste Salt
- You need For Kimchi salad
- Prepare 1 cup thinly stripped Cabbage
- Provide 1/2 cup thinly stripped (jullienne) Carrot
- Prepare 1 teaspoon white Vinegar
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Sesame oil/vegetable oil
- Take 1/2 teaspoon white Sesame seeds
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Chilli flakes
- Get To taste Salt and sugar
- Use For south Asian flavoured Mayo
- Provide 2 tablespoon Mayonese
- Get 1 teaspoon hot red Chilli sauce
- Take For crisp Potatoes
- Get 1 small Potato
- Use As required Vegetable oil to deep fry
- You need To taste Salt
- Get For garnishing and assembling
- Get As needed Lettuce leaves
- Use As needed Purple Cabbage leaves
- Prepare leaves Coriander
- Get As required Moong Sprouts
Instructions to make Japanise Sushi Burger with Mutton Kebab and Kimchi Salad:
- Clean, rinse and soak sushi rice or sticky rice with water for an hour.
- Cook the rice with water, vinegar, sugar and a pinch of salt in low heat. Keep lid on and cook for 20 minutes(in very low heat).
- When the rice cooks completely stir with a spatula and keep aside to cool down to room temperature.
- Take a burger sized ring, grease with oil so that rice won't stick to it. Place it on a butter paper or greased paper.
- Place a handful of prepared rice to the ring and press nicely to set.
- Remove the ring mould carefully. You will get a nice sushi bun.
- Repeat the process and make some more sushi buns.
- Pan fry them on both sides with little vegetable oil for a minute.This step you can do at the time of serving.
- Sprinkle some white and black roasted sesame seeds.Keep aside.
- For the mutton kebab take mutton pieces with fats, chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste few chopped mint chopped fresh chillies.
- Place all these to a mincer, also add coriander powder, garam masala powder, chilli flakes and salt.
- Mince everything well to form a lump.
- Transfer to a bowl and add chopped red capsicum.Mix well.
- Take a small portion of the minced meat and make a patty exactly the size of the sushi bun.
- Make all the kebabs with the minced meat.
- Heat a non stick pan, add 1 teaspoon of oil and cook the mutton kebabs in medium high heat for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes reduce the heat,cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the lead, flip the kebabs and cook till fully cooked or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate and keep aside.
- For the kimchi salad cut cabbage and carrot in jullienne.
- Combine cabbage and salt together in a bowl. Let stand 15 minutes, stirring often. Rinse lightly and drain.
- Mix cabbage, carrot, vinegar, vegetable oil, sugar, sesame oil, sesame seeds,chilli flakes and salt together in a bowl. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- For the crispy potatoes grate a small peeled potato in jullienne. Rinse them well and soak in water for 10-15 minutes to release the starch.
- Drain and with a kitchen towel pat them dry.
- Deep fry them in hot oil in small batches until golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate.
- For south asian flavoured mayo mix together mayonese and hot chilli sauce.
- Take some purple and cabbage lettuce leaves.
- For assembling the sushi burger place one sushi bun to a serving dish. It's better if you place the bun on a butter paper.
- Place lettuce and purple cabbage leaf on the bun.
- Place some kimchi salad and then the mutton kebab patty or tikki.
- Then spread some hot mayo and some crispy potato.
- Cover with another sushi bun.
- Top with some sprouted moong, carrot julleinne,herb and some more crisp potato.
- Delicious, healthy and filling Sushi burger with mutton kebab and kimchi salad is ready to serve now.
If you find this Japanise Sushi Burger with Mutton Kebab and Kimchi Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.