How to Prepare Speedy Kashmiri chai, Pink Tea
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kashmiri chai, Pink Tea recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kashmiri chai, Pink Tea recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kashmiri chai, pink tea recipe. You can have kashmiri chai, pink tea using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kashmiri chai, Pink Tea:
- You need 2 laung
- Take 2 tsp Kashmiri tea leaves
- Provide 2 Hari elaichi
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- Get 2 cups water
- Use 1 cups milk
- Take 3 tbsp Sugar
- Use Badam sliced
- Take 1 cup ice cold water
Steps to make Kashmiri chai, Pink Tea:
- Aik pan Mein 2 cups Pani add krain is Mein 2tsp kashmiri tea leaves shamil krain,laungor elaichi,baking soda b shamil kar ke 15 mint tak pakayn.
- 15 se 20 mint pkanay ke baad is ka flame off krdain. Or is Mein baraf Wala thanda pani1 cup shamil krdain.or isay achi tarha se phaint lain.
- Phr is ke baad dobara flame on krain,or ab is mein milk shamil krain,sugar b shamil krdain or badam pista b shamil krdain or isay mazeed 5-6 Mint pakayn.
- Is Mein khudi gulabi colour ajayga 6 mint baad cup Mein nikaal lain or upper se badam pista sprinkle Kar ke serve krain.
If you find this Kashmiri chai, Pink Tea recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.