Recipe of Perfect Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot roast beef stew recipe. You can cook crock pot roast beef stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- Prepare Beef roast of your choice
- You need Carrots chopped
- Take Potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces
- Provide Celery stalks chopped
- Get Small- med Onion chopped
- Prepare Water
- Get Red wine of your choice
- Take garlic
- You need fresh rosemary
- Get Rice
- Prepare Seasoning
- Get Sea salt
- You need Ground pepper
- Provide Onion powder
- Get Garlic powder
- Use Parsley
- Get Red pepper flakes - Optional
Steps to make Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- Pat dry roast with paper towel and season.
- Place roast in crock pot and add water & wine. Liquid should cover about 1 1/2 inches of the bottom or so.
- Add garlic cloves and vegetables around the roast. They do not have to be under water
- Place the sprigs of rosemary on top the roast. Cover and turn on LOW for about 5 hours or until roast falls apart.
- TIP: After a few hours spoon liquid over roast and repeat a few times.
- Serve by pulling desired amount of roast with tongs and spooning the stew. ENJOY!
- TIP: Try serving over rice.
- TIP: Day 2: You can use the beef for an "And the Next Day" Recipe. See my "Enchisagna" or "Enchiladas" recipe. You can even use the leftover rice!
If you find this Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.