Simple Way to Prepare Homemade Sheer chai pink tea
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sheer chai pink tea recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sheer chai pink tea recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheer chai pink tea recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sheer chai pink tea recipe. To make sheer chai pink tea you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sheer chai pink tea:
- Get 1 tsp Kashmiri tea/ green tea
- You need Pinch baking soda
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Provide 1/4 tsp almond silvers
- Take 1/4 tsp pistachio silvers
- You need 1/4 tsp sugar (optional)
- Use 1.5 cup milk
- Provide 3 cup water
- Provide to taste Salt
- Take as needed Fresh cream for garnish
Instructions to make Sheer chai pink tea:
- In sauce pan, add tea & one cup of water & let it boil. Once it starts boiling, add baking soda & let it boil.
- When it's quantity is reduced to half add cardamom powder, salt, sugar and one cup water and let it boil, stir occasionally.
- After a while, add one cup water & boil again till tea turns deep reddish brown, stir occasionally.
- When you notice colour of tea deep reddish brown, take 1 tbsp boiling tea in a bowl & add few drops of milk. If colour changes to pink,then it's right time to add milk, else boil for more few minutes.
- Then add milk, the colour of tea will turns to pink. Boil for one minute.
- Then turn off the flame & strain tea in a cup. Add dollop of fresh cream,sprinkle almond & pistachio silvers, serve hot.
If you find this Sheer chai pink tea recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.